Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So...

You may or may not have noticed the lack of postage. And I don't think my gluten scare counts as a post. It was just a minor freakout. Turns out I am okay-to-go on delicious gluten delicacies, I just had a bout of the stomach flu. I didn't realize that those first few days, when I was feeling like I got run over by a truck, that I actually had a fever. SO, after a week of not eating, followed by a week of barely eating, I'm ready to get back on this food train.

Some of you know that I've started an internship with an Online Magazine/Community called LuxEco Living. Oh, you didn't know? Well, um... I did. So I'm writing for them now, in addition to the foodie site Eating Everywhere. I'm doing lots of free work these days. Gotta do something, right?

Anyway, I'll try and update my culinary adventures as soon as possible. But for now, here's an article that was recently "published" by me! Check out the site and see what you think, and do me a favor and "like" them on fb will ya?

Enjoy! Please?
http://www.luxecoliving.com/luxeco-food/eating-well-healing-yourself-with-your-very-own-indoor-herb-garden/

No comments:

Post a Comment