Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey Mr. Taliman, Tali Me Banana

Saturday was Yvone's bridal shower and I was in charge of fruit and cheese. I got (or rather, my dad got for me) a cheese tray and a giant bowl of fruit from Costco. I was all prepared to just open the lid and let people have at it but my mom scoffed at me and told me I needed to "display" it, make it look "nice." I think a plastic bowl would have looked classy but she shot her laser eyes at me and I conceded to her demands. So I thought hell, go big or go home right? I cut up a watermelon and put the mango, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, strawberries, and cantaloupe around it. Freakin magical.

1 comment:

  1. it certainly was delish! i don't think i got any mango, though! that plate was demolished right away.

    ReplyDelete