Monday, April 12, 2010

garden update

this was last week:



this was today:


have i told you about my rebel pumpkins? so i had this pumpkin right, and it ended up rotting and exploding outside. all the seeds just went all over the place. and apparently they made their way into one of my green planters. i planted some extra tomato seeds in a planter and a few days later i go outside and there's a giant leaf that's sprouted. NOT A TOMATO. i also saw another lil guy sprouting in the planter, and there were two leaves bound by the shell of a PUMPKIN SEED. so yeah, apparently i'm growing pumpkins now. so TOP in the first set of pics are those pumpkin sprouts and TOP of the second set are those pumps this week. crazy lil growers man. and yes, those are my little flinstone feet.

ANNNND see how much my little tomatoes have grown in my upside down grower (that's not upside down yet... it's the thing with the 3 holes).

AND see that empty pot in the bottom right pic of the first set? my green beans are in there! the top pic of the second set is of my green beans today! man, they grow so fast. chomp chomp chomp!

OHHHHH and my cherry tomatoes are blooming!!! see those little green globular guys!? so cute. they're gonna taste so gooooood.

dont judge, i have a looooot of time on my hands. i l<3ve my garden :D

No comments:

Post a Comment